If it’s not possible or suitable to have one of our Move Managers visit your home in order to produce a quote, then you can record a video showing us what needs to be moved and then send it to us using this form.
We will get back to you with a quote within 24 hours.
When recording a video for our surveyor to base your quote on, please do the following:
- Open doors to all storage cupboards and show the contents.
- Open the doors of all cupboards and drawers, including kitchen cupboards and wardrobes.
- Point out anything that WILL NOT be required to be moved.
- Point out any items that you require to be dismantled and reassembled.
- Highlight any items that require extra care, that are fragile, expensive or sentimental.
Please be as thorough as possible. If we can’t see it then we are unable to include it in our quote. This may lead to additional costs on move day.
When recording your video please consider these settings:
- Uploads are limited to a maximum size of 450MB.
- File formats accepted: MP4, M4V, WEBM or OGV.
- Frame size: No more than 1920px x 1080px (1280px x 720px would be just fine).
- Frame rate: 24fps, 25fps or 30fps. A higher frame rate is not required and will only increase the file size and reduce the duration of the video that can be uploaded successfully.